Green Dragon Quotes

Everything around the Game

Moderator: Boris735

Devi
Top Player

Post by Devi » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Axeo wrote:
Devi wrote:
SurrealSadi wrote:*snicker* Ya'd think the Random Number Generator that the site employs for Combat and such would be a bit more...random...than that...
it is, bear in mind, this is after the RND has been used like possibly hundreds of times in between.
Meaning you can not count these as linked events, meaning the possiblity of each happening is still well, 1 out of 6
True, but it's still fun when they happen sequentially in the same chat area.
fun, yes, saying somethign about the RND? no

Axeo
Top Player
Location: House Myth'tor's Bevin, Myst Online: URU Live again

Post by Axeo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 am

<Light> Elmont blinks. "...pylons, Alex?"
<Light> Mindcontroller Axeo says, "Well, they built some at the site for the shipyard, but the technicians keep pestering me that they need more."
<Light> Elmont spazzes out completely. "Yearghble!"
<Light> Mindcontroller Axeo doesn't see what the big deal is...just because he must construct aditional pylons to complete his star craft.
8)

Ezmarelda
LodG Player
Location: Second star to the right, straight on till morning...

Post by Ezmarelda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

First time posting here, names removed to protect the guilty...XD

[02/14 11:39pm] <BLD> Hypnotist Ezmarelda "Being drunk recklessly makes you easy prey for some here and I won't have that. Do you understand?"
[02/14 11:40pm] XXXXXXXXXXXX nods. I will drink in excess mistress...
[02/14 11:40pm] XXXXXXXXXXXX will not rather*
[02/14 11:41pm] XXXXXXXXXXXX apologized for the slip in speech.
[02/14 11:44pm] <BLD> Hypnotist Ezmarelda laughs her ass off..."See what I mean slave?"

Elmont
LodG Player

Post by Elmont » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Complete text of a PM I sent somebody... potholed for reference in case nobody knows what I'm talking about.

"God, I hate neurotypicals! I mean, like, not ALL of them, some of my best friends are... but you know what I mean, right? God, it's like they never stop lying to you, even when you tell them you see through it and beg them for the truth. And they run the goddamn world! They have friends and cronies all over the place, and they'll ruin your life if you so much as... oh my god, I'm Aspergers Hitler."
> (4m48s) <BLD> Recruiter Fawna crosses her arms. "Put the sun back."
---
> (3m11s) Sleepy Elena moans softly and keeps moving her hips, "Y-You're both-- Oohh... nerds..!" she leans over and kisses Elmont's neck, "Sexy, sexy nerds..!"

Axeo
Top Player
Location: House Myth'tor's Bevin, Myst Online: URU Live again

Post by Axeo » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm

"Pet Stranger encountered the Mysterious Stranger!"

Time paradox. I loled.

Fox
LodG Player

Post by Fox » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:24 am

(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox walks in and turns the music down, then stands on the stage and begins to recite:
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Twas the night before Hypmas and all through the 'Ville, most everyone's mind grew remarkably still."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Spirals were hung through the town with great care, in hopes that Domme Artemis soon would be there."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "The worshipers and pets were all snug in their beds, while visions of fox tails teased through their heads."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "And Lindsay in her lingerie and Atticus fresh from cumming, had just settled down to some subliminal conditioning."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "When out in the square there arose such clatter, they were roused from their trances to see what was the matter."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Away to the town they ran in a blink, minds still open, yearning to be told what to think."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow, gave lustre of midday to objects bellow."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "When what to their wondering eyes should appear, but a little sleigh pulled by girls dressed as reindeer."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "With a lusty young driver with big breasts and dark locks, they new in a moment that it must be Fox."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "More rapid than eagles, the bound girls they came and she whistled and shouted and called them by name."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, ""Now Nymira! Now Merril! Now Rhyra and Sally! On Miri! On Steamtrain, On Rhynna and Cassie!"
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, ""To the bliss of all! To joy without measure! Now cum for me, cum for me! Drown in the pleasure!""
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "And the moans from her team did wildly fly, as they called out their delightful reward to the sky."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "So up to Club Entrance they flew, with a sleigh full of goodies, and Artemis too."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "And then they heard in that place of brews, the prancing and pawing of the high-heeled shoes."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "With p0ny-girl bondage of latex and leather, the thralls carried Artemis in, light as a feather."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "She was dressed in all red from heels to her bust, and the sight of her curves did fill them with lust."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "A bundle of gifts were flung on her back, and she called on her entranced loves to help her unpack."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Her eyes -- how they glowed and held them in position, held the pair in a state in a state of submission."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Her crimson lips of fun did speak, that brought a fresh warm blush to their cheek"
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "She spoke of control of different kinds, to fill with naughtiness their open minds."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Their clothes she bid them to divest, while focusing their attention upon her chest."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "She groped their bodies finding them pleasant, before gifting each with a present."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "For Lindsay an apron all lacy and pink, for Atticus a leash bidding his mind to sink."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "Then just before she ended their trance, she dressed them in stockings with a suggestion to prance."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "And laying a finger between their thighs, and giving a stroke with a last look in their eyes."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "She sprang to her sleigh, to her team gave a sign, and away they pulled her with a whinny and whine."
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox says, "But they heard her exclaim as she blew them a kiss, "Merry Hypmas to all! Now go spread some Bliss!""
(2d5h) <Zen> Vixen Goddess Fox takes a few bows before leaving the stage.

((Preserving here for posterity ^^))

Zythria
LodG Player

Post by Zythria » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:57 pm

I tried to make a snowman and this is the results

"Your snowman is now a lot of pulpy slush. What did you expect to happen when you applied your Warm snuggles to it?"
La~♥

Saber
LodG Player

Post by Saber » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 am

Stop snuggling snowmen then! Also, I am most disappoint that there wasn't another song by the Fox this year!

Fox
LodG Player

Post by Fox » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:45 am

Saber wrote:Stop snuggling snowmen then! Also, I am most disappoint that there wasn't another song by the Fox this year!
Perhaps a knight is needed to help inspire~

Or maybe there'll be a nice Valentine's poem...

Zythria
LodG Player

Post by Zythria » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:09 am

Saber wrote:Stop snuggling snowmen then! Also, I am most disappoint that there wasn't another song by the Fox this year!
Hmhp! Well maybe if I had someone to snuggle then. I am not the best snugger in HD for no reason! Gotta practice on everything.
La~♥

Zythria
LodG Player

Re: Green Dragon Quotes

Post by Zythria » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:47 pm

"Princess Saber found the Cute Armor of Goodness."

First off, we have armors of goodness? Secondly cute? Psssh! Were is the sexy armor of evilness? =P
La~♥