Where can I go for help?

questions about the game

Moderator: Boris735

Tide Canucci
LodG Player

Where can I go for help?

Post by Tide Canucci » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:37 am

I had to make this account here since I couldn't find any way to get help. I've been a part of Green Dragon for years, and recently I've been unable to get on due to losing my computer. I have something now and attempted to get on, but don't remember my password. I went through the process to reset my password, but the email that was sent to me contains a link that does not function, but cause it says it uses plain HTTP, but must use HTTPS instead, so I can't reset my password. The petition for help doesn't seem to function either, it takes me to a place where I could set up a ticket, I fill out the info and when I click create ticket, it simply acts like I clicked the "Support Center Home" button and resets me and I can't log in there either because I still don't remember my password and can't reset it due to the above issues. I don't really see a help board here so I'm wondering where can I go to get help in getting back into my account or getting management to update their links from HTTP to HTTPS?