New clan possibly

Enslave new Clanmembers here (In Character please)

Moderator: Boris735

quinncod
LodG Player

New clan possibly

Post by quinncod » Tue May 15, 2012 1:59 am

im thinking of starting a new clan focused around transformation of body and mind. physical dealing everywhere from simple such as change of hair color to becoming something inanimate. before i do make though i would like to know how many people would actually be interested in this clan and how it would base or the background of it. such as what i was thinking of like a business people could come to pay and get changed or possibly work as models. just one idea but open to anything as i dont see to much inter clan workings they im sure some does happen i just want to try to add to it and learn a bit more about who likes transformation and can much more easily get together.

Ezmarelda
LodG Player
Location: Second star to the right, straight on till morning...

Post by Ezmarelda » Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 pm

If that appeals to you then you should definitely give it a whirl. There are plenty of people who play the game who are into transformations so you won't be lacking for interested parties. How you run the clan is of course, up to you and part of the process is learning as you go. Above all, have fun and good luck. :)
Jessica Rabbit - "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..."

quinncod
LodG Player

Post by quinncod » Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 am

The Order of the Shifting Form has been formed by me and open to any and all people interested in willing or forced changes and changing someone or being changed. just started and still work in progress but with more people coming myself and others can make it grow and see where it takes us

thank you mistress