Updating things...

Enslave new Clanmembers here (In Character please)

Moderator: Boris735

Paladin
LodG Player

Updating things...

Post by Paladin » Mon May 14, 2012 4:55 pm

A lot of these posts (and guilds) are super old, and I'm sure some of the players and guilds involved don't exist any more. So I'd like to see who's actively recruiting.

Elyn
LodG Player

Post by Elyn » Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 am

Bloodlines is always recruiting.
"I don't want to peel a squirrel!" -Richard Hammond

quinncod
LodG Player

Post by quinncod » Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 am

ya but isnt it female only?

Ezmarelda
LodG Player
Location: Second star to the right, straight on till morning...

Post by Ezmarelda » Tue May 15, 2012 2:13 pm

^ ...what Elyn said, and yes, Bloodlines is female only. I made sure to include that the clan is a Sisterhood when I spruced up the description. That way it keeps with the spirit of the founders and there's less confusion for potential applicants.

Ultimately, your clan is what you make of it. Ours is definitely not boring...we just had a power struggle and a veiled attempt at a coup recently. ^_^
Jessica Rabbit - "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..."

Paladin
LodG Player

Post by Paladin » Fri May 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Awesome...just not so helpful. I lack the right equipment to join. I think maybe I'd want to find out about active guilds who's gender requirements I meet.

shydove
LodG Player

Post by shydove » Sun May 20, 2012 1:11 am

Hello, I am a clan leader of the Dark Knights, we are always looking for new members, we just don't bother others to get them to join. If your interested just fill out a app..

And I do a background check as well have had issues with a special player..

thanks shy...

Elyn
LodG Player

Post by Elyn » Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 am

I'm a little confused. The founding member of Bloodlines was Rahvin. And he is very much a male...

shydove
LodG Player

Post by shydove » Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 am

Yep and what a man he was, damnnnnnn and yep he was the founder but when he left that left the clan without a leader so after a new leader was put in place it went to all females. Which sucks and sorry if stepping on toes but for you to be in the bloodline which is the only vamp clan you have to go female... So if any guys out there want to be vamped I have a char thats a vamp and will make a clan for guys to join also. Just let me know ok, can yom shy..

shy

Elyn
LodG Player

Post by Elyn » Thu May 24, 2012 2:48 am

I miss Rahvin... He was a good friend.

shydove
LodG Player

Post by shydove » Thu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

Ya he is and was, wish he hadn't left but do understand why.. :(
I miss him also.

shy

Ezmarelda
LodG Player
Location: Second star to the right, straight on till morning...

Post by Ezmarelda » Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 am

No apologies for toe stepping on necessary. I didn't make things as they are now with Bloodlines, I'm just dealing with whats been dumped in my lap since Kerai's long absence. I'm simply keeping things in Bloodlines as they were when I joined under Kerai, whom I dearly miss. :cry:

Bloodlines isn't the only Vampire oriented clan, HypnoVamps is also out there for any friends of Children of the Night, for example. Heck, vampirism isn't even a prerequisite for Bloodlines as it exists now...but I digress. The main point I wished to add to this thread is to speak with members of guilds you may have an interest in, see if you can find some mutual ground that may make you joining and them accepting you a good proposition for both, and go from there. :)
Jessica Rabbit - "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..."