Scardey Dragon?

report your bugs here ^^

Moderator: Boris735

Ezmarelda
LodG Player
Location: Second star to the right, straight on till morning...

Scardey Dragon?

Post by Ezmarelda » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am

Ok this was a new one for me...got to Lv. 15, saw the option to fight the Dragon in the woods, went back into town to sell some excess items and buy gems...and when I return from the forest ready to rumble, he's gone, there was no option to enter the Dragon's cave...

:evil:

Now I don't want to sound braggadocios, but I can understand if the Green Dragon saw me coming and said "Ezma...EZMA! Is that #@%$& seriously coming after me again :?: :!: Nobody's given me this much trouble since Janna! Screw this, I'm going to my cousin Puff's house and gonna chill for a while..." ^_^

:D

Seriously, if there's some type of glitch I'd appreciate it if the mods could look into it. Thanks a bunch. :)
Jessica Rabbit - "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..."

Ezmarelda
LodG Player
Location: Second star to the right, straight on till morning...

Post by Ezmarelda » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Never mind...whatever the problem was seems to have corrected itself once the new game day rolled over. Perhaps I triggered something in the game's code at Lv. 15 that works similar to when you challenge your master at the training center without the requisite experience. Anyway, it's squared away now. Thanks anyway. ^_^
Jessica Rabbit - "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..."